Intimacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sensuality & intimacy

4 posters

Go down

sensuality & intimacy Empty sensuality & intimacy

Post by Sweetfrum Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:07 am

Is it just me or is sex disappointing? Before marriage I thought it would be so exciting and was so looking forward to explore. But it seems my husband is just into the bare minimum, and I'm so sensual. It's ok but I want so much more. We aren't on the same wavelength at all. Anyone else feel this way?

Sweetfrum

Back to top Go down

sensuality & intimacy Empty Re: sensuality & intimacy

Post by Admin Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:57 pm

Maybe discussing it with him can help ... Also there is a book called the five love languages based on personality each person requires something else to be considered do called love each person needs something else as a fulfillment

Admin
Admin

https://jewish-women.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vanellope von schweetz Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:41 pm

Is your husband not really interested? is he tired? Maybe he thinks that you would not be interested in more adventurous things. Try to ask him in a nice way. I would say to him, do you want me to feel good and be happy? (let him answer) I want our sex time to be happier/nicer/more exciting for me. Ask him if he enjoys having sex. Ask him if he would be at all interested in having a little more fun and making it into more of an experience. See what his response is..maybe he will tell you if something is bothering him. I know its hard to say these things straight out, but if you say it kindly and softly, it is a little easier. Please let us know how it works out. Sex is not always amazing for women especially if they dont know exactly what makes them feel good, but it should always been a fun, unified happy experience.

vanellope von schweetz

Back to top Go down

Post by Frummarried Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:03 pm

I reaiized after marriage that i am way more sexual than my husband. Sometimes tgats just the way it is but it doesnt have to be bad. I basically am aleays intiated and wats good is that i can lead the way it goes. How rough or slow i want it and tell him wat to do to me or do stuff to him. I become the more aggressive one since he is not as into it and i get to enjoy it that way. A lot of times also the guy doesnt know wat to do and thats y he is so shy about it. U have to know wat feels good on u and then lead him to give u that pleasure

Frummarried

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down